Infinity Lands Armv7

Infinity Lands Armv7

Infinity Lands Adventure strategy android game
Infinity Lands is a fashionable cellphone game recently. I am a business man and rarely play games. But its title always gives me something mystical. Several times when I was ready to play it, there was always something delaying me.
Today, I was sent an anonymous mail. When I clicked the link within, the world blurs in front of my eyes.
When I woke up and opened my eyes again, I found myself a new king in the Infinity Lands. A file of stern troops standing before me, I am so excited that I clenched my fist, ?Now I will lead you and conquer the entire land!?
Of course, I am not alone. My allies are besides me, fighting with me, and exploring with me the Infinity Lands.
Infinity Lands tells a story of a devil of Chaos invading the land of infinity. A couragous young lord leads the brave people in a long journey to conquer the devil. This MMOSLG game is based on fiction of a historic medieval time in Europe. This game is simple to play and very addicting. In Infinity Lands, players can chose different races to start their magical journey, build their own army and kingdom with upgrades. Infinity Lands is categorize in Role Playing, Entertainment, and Strategy. It is available on iOS and Android, for now. Come try out Infinity Lands for a free and exciting experience of PVP, PVE, with real people and real time interactions.

How To Install

Download Infinity Lands Hd apk
Install apk and play

Requirements

Amrv7
hvga qvga wvga
android os2.3 and up

Screenshots

Infinity Lands Adventure strategy android game

Downloads


Download Top Apps: Infinity Lands Armv7


Share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by art pedia, Published at 7:55 AM